— Join Our Team —
GovSolutions is always hiring motivated people! We have positions that are suited for individuals with Interior Design, Sales, Marketing, Warehousing, Installation, and many other unique skill sets. We strive to give back to the community while providing exemplary customer service to every client, big or small, and we do our best to hire those who share in those same core values.
At GovSolutions Inc, our primary business is commercial and government interior design, renovations, and furniture installation. Our hiring policies and employment strategies are a direct reflection of what we do as a company because here at GovSolutions Inc, what’s inside matters.
What We’re Looking For
Showing support for our veterans and the local community is one of our most important values here at GovSolutions Inc. To show our support, we will prioritize employment applicants according to the following qualifications:
- HUBZone Resident & Veteran
- HUBZone Resident
Position Title: Inbound Sales Assistant
Reports to: Brandon Long
Position Summary —
As an Inbound Sales Assistant, you will be in charge of handling all inbound new sales phone calls identified by our marketing phone numbers and re-route any calls that are not new customers to the appropriate representative. Additionally, you will call any leads that submit information via a new inbound sales lead form. The goal of these conversations are to fact find and gather the crucial information that would be required to generate an accurate quote to meet their needs. In addition, you are expected to provide exemplary customer service to any and all clients that interact with you via phone, chat, email or in-person. In addition you would be expected to assist in general office tasks such as producing flyers, ordering promotional offices and assisting with event coordination.
Essential Job Functions (in order of importance) —
- Answer new lead phone calls or online chat requests and collect information using fact finding scripts and training.
- Enter the new lead information into the operating system and assign the lead to the proper department or representative to generate and send a quote.
- Assist the bid or quote team by gathering any additional information needed from the client when they are in the quote process.
- Send follow up emails and make follow-up phone calls to leads during, before and after the quote process.
- If an existing client or vendor calls us, route the call to the correct representative or voicemail. If unable to route the call, record and distribute a detailed message regarding the call.
- Greet everyone who walks into the show room when working within the office and use fact finding strategies if they are a new client to determine their needs.
- Multi-tasking is essential as you may find yourself responding to an email, fielding a chat and talking on the phone simultaneously.
- Assist the marketing and sales teams with ordering and setting up of props, products and promotional items for events.
Job Requirements —
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Customer Service in any industry
- Sales experience in any industry
- Experience working in a Call Center environment
- Construction or Furniture industry
- Required Skills:
- Interpersonal skills to communicate with a diverse workforce
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally with clients over the phone
- Ability to answer and route phone calls and live chats
- Ability to stay organized and follow up with customers on a schedule
- Ability to fact-find or follow scripts to gather crucial information from new customers
- Preferred Skills:
- Understanding of the Construction and/or Furniture Industry
- Understanding of sales tactics and upselling
- Understanding of the basics of conducting customer service
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Ability to use Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Physical Requirements:
- Lift 50 lbs
- Occasionally work late to meet deadlines
Limitations & Disclaimer —
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
Position Title: Project Designer
Department: Interior Design
Position Summary —
The Project Designer works to fulfill client’s design needs. The Project Designer provides interior design and space planning services including developing layouts, designs, specifications, finish concepts, and color and materials solutions for systems furniture, seating, casegoods and related furniture and components. Additional duties include assessing client requirements, developing conceptual design plans and elevations, product research, field measuring and verification, programming of space, communicating with vendors, and preparing installation drawings.
Essential Job Functions —
- Working knowledge of commercial office space planning
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD 2018 or higher, Cap Studio with Visual Impressions
- Ability to learn new planning, drawing, design, and specification software
- Excellent attention to detail; Ability to multi-task and respond in quick time frames
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to customer service
- Ability to work remotely
Preferred Qualifications —
- Contract furniture planning and specification; Herman Miller preferred
- Graduate of a four-year program with a Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design.
- 2 to 5 years of commercial furniture design experience; contract furniture dealership preferred
- AutoCAD 2020, Cap Studio 2020
This is a full-time salaried position. Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, Simple IRA with Employer Match, Life Insurance, Long Term/Short Term Disability and paid time off.
Personal Values —
Questions? Let Us Know.