— Join Our Team —
GovSolutions is always hiring motivated people! We have positions that are suited for individuals with Interior Design, Sales, Marketing, Warehousing, Installation, and many other unique skill sets. We strive to give back to the community while providing exemplary customer service to every client, big or small, and we do our best to hire those who share in those same core values.
At GovSolutions Inc, our primary business is commercial and government interior design, renovations, and furniture installation. Our hiring policies and employment strategies are a direct reflection of what we do as a company because here at GovSolutions Inc, what’s inside matters.
What We’re Looking For
Showing support for our veterans and the local community is one of our most important values here at GovSolutions Inc. To show our support, we will prioritize employment applicants according to the following qualifications:
- HUBZone Resident & Veteran
- HUBZone Resident
Position Title: Project Designer
Department: Interior Design
Position Summary —
The Project Designer works to fulfill client’s design needs. The Project Designer provides interior design and space planning services including developing layouts, designs, specifications, finish concepts, and color and materials solutions for systems furniture, seating, casegoods and related furniture and components. Additional duties include assessing client requirements, developing conceptual design plans and elevations, product research, field measuring and verification, programming of space, communicating with vendors, and preparing installation drawings.
Essential Job Functions —
- Working knowledge of commercial office space planning
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD 2018 or higher, Cap Studio with Visual Impressions
- Ability to learn new planning, drawing, design, and specification software
- Excellent attention to detail; Ability to multi-task and respond in quick time frames
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to customer service
- Ability to work remotely
Preferred Qualifications —
- Contract furniture planning and specification; Herman Miller preferred
- Graduate of a four-year program with a Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design.
- 2 to 5 years of commercial furniture design experience; contract furniture dealership preferred
- AutoCAD 2020, Cap Studio 2020
This is a full-time salaried position. Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, Simple IRA with Employer Match, Life Insurance, Long Term/Short Term Disability and paid time off.
Personal Values —
Questions? Let Us Know.