Working with US government agencies is in our DNA. Founder Donna Long, was a former member of the United States Navy, both Active and Reserves. Serving in isolated duty stations throughout the world, Ms. Long learned the value of dedicated civilian contractor services.
Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
GovSolutions, Inc. is proud to be verified with the Department of Veterans Affairs as a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. Please join us and the Department of Veterans Affairs by procuring products and services from over 12,000 Service Disabled and Veteran Owned Small Businesses who have been verified by the Department of Veteran Affairs, Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE), FIRST.
Our Government project/contract experience includes:
- FLC Navy BPA – N0018917A0054
- SIN 71-1 (Packaged Office)
- SIN 71-200 (Packaged Dorm & Quarters)
- SIN 711-1 (Systems Furniture)
- SIN 711-2 (Computer Furniture)
- SIN 711-18 (Multi-Purpose Seating)
- Period of Performance: 01OCT2017-01APR2022
- Department of Transportation BPA
- JIATF South – Completed one 5 year IDIQ and on second option year for second 5 year IDIQ.
- U.S. Department of Education – Completed first option year and renewed for second option year of 5 year IDIQ.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs – Completed first option year and renewed for second option year for Department of Veterans Affairs, Fargo ND
General Construction Projects in Progress:
- Renovate Emergency Department – Hampton VA Medical Center, Hampton VA
- Construct Salt Storage Facilities – City of Newport News, Virginia
- Renovate Operations Facility – DCMA Hermitage, Pennsylvania
- Flooring for Two Buildings – Department of Veterans Affairs – Ashville, North Carolina
Virginia Class “A” General Contractor: License #2705 127005 CBC/RBC
Classifications: Commercial Building Construction (CBC), Residential Building Construction (RBC)
Other: contracts for social service agencies, schools, churches and community-based organizations (US Communities)
- (8a) SDB certified
- Small, Woman-owned, and Minority-owned Business (SWAM)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Service Disabled Veteran (SDVOSB)
- Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Women’s Business Enterprise (WBENC)
- HubZone Certified